Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Breeze Bars Welcomes Flora Duffy


We have welcomed Flora Duffy to the Breeze Bars team, but this is why we are so excited to have her on board.

Flora on Flora...

I been doing triathlon since I was 9 years old and can't imagine my life without it. I am now 22 years old have represented Bermuda at the Commonwealth, Pan American and Olympic Games. I have also competed in many World Cups and multiple World Championships. Outside of triathlon you can find me studying as I am a student at the University of Colorado. I also love bike racing. I race for the CU Cycling Team which has so far made my college experience amazing.

After taking a year out from the Sport to focus on school I am excited to race again in 2010! Watch out.

Flora's results.

2nd Junior World Championships, Lausanne Switzerland, 2006
6th Cancun World Cup, Mexico, 2006
8th Commonwealth Games Triathlon, Melbourne, Australia, 2006 (first elite/pro race)
9th Hamburg World Cup, Germany 2007
5th Lisbon World Cup, Portugal, 2007
Olympian, Beijing, China, 2008

Multiple other World Cup top 25 finishes.

Flora comes to us not only as a great athlete but as a great person. She is always smiling and laughing and brightens up every training session or race. Welcome aboard Flora!

No comments:

Post a Comment